Medical Assistant Schools in Xenia, Ohio
Xenia is located in Greene county and has a population of 24,164.
Students have a choice of one medical assistant college in Xenia to attend. 13 students were reported to have graduated from medical assistant programs in Xenia in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Assistant Schools in Xenia
2960 W Enon Rd.
Xenia, OH, 45385
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 109
- Average aid received per student: $3,708.00