Medical Assistant Schools in Enid, Oklahoma
Enid has a population of 47,045 and is located in Garfield county.
There is one medical assistant college in Enid for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 5 students completed medical assistant programs in Enid.
Medical Assistant Schools in Enid
1201 W Willow
Enid, OK, 73703
- Certification in Medical Office Assistant / Specialist
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 69
- Average aid received per student: $1,447.00