Medical Assistant Schools in Fort Cobb, Oklahoma
Fort Cobb has 667 residents. It is located in Caddo county.
Students have a choice of one medical assistant college in Fort Cobb to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 7 students completed medical assistant programs in Fort Cobb.
Medical Assistant Schools in Fort Cobb
100 Career Tech Road
Fort Cobb, OK, 73038
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 181
- Average aid received per student: $2,472.00