Medical Assistant Schools in Hartsville, Tennessee
Hartsville is located in Trousdale county and has a population of 2,395.
Students have a choice of one medical assistant college in Hartsville to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 21 students completed medical assistant programs in Hartsville.
Medical Assistant Schools in Hartsville
716 McMurry Blvd
Hartsville, TN, 37074
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 170
- Average aid received per student: $2,589.00