Medical Assistant Schools in Weslaco, Texas
Weslaco has 26,935 residents. It is located in Hidalgo county.
There is one medical assistant college in Weslaco. Medical Assistant programs in Weslaco reportedly graduated 120 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Assistant Schools in Weslaco
345 S. Texas Blvd.
Weslaco, TX, 78596
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Certification in Clinical / Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 350
- Average aid received per student: $2,846.00