- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Operate x-ray, electrocardiogram (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Inventory and order medical, lab, or office supplies and equipment.