- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Greet and log in patients arriving at office or clinic.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results in medical records.