Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Mancos, Colorado
Mancos has a population of 1,119 and is located in Montezuma county.
There is one medical billing and coding college in Mancos for students to choose from. Medical Billing and Coding programs in Mancos reportedly graduated 14 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Mancos
33057 Highway 160
Mancos, CO, 81328
- Certification in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist / Coder
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 47
- Average aid received per student: $3,635.00