|Medical Biller and Coder
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures and treatment into computer.
- Plan, develop, maintain and operate a variety of health record indexes and storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store and analyze information.
- Train medical records staff.