Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey
Parsippany-Troy Hills has a population of and is located in Morris county.
There is one medical billing and coding college in Parsippany-Troy Hills. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 51 students completed medical billing and coding programs in Parsippany-Troy Hills.
Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Parsippany-Troy Hills
959 Route 46 East
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ, 7054
- Certification in Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 350
- Average aid received per student: $3,163.00