|Medical Biller and Coder
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Resolve or clarify codes and diagnoses with conflicting, missing, or unclear information by consulting with doctors or others or by participating in the coding team's regular meetings.
- Manage the department and supervise clerical workers, directing and controlling activities of personnel in the medical records department.
- Transcribe medical reports.