|Medical Biller and Coder
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Identify, compile, abstract and code patient data, using standard classification systems.
- Assign the patient to diagnosis-related groups (DRGs), using appropriate computer software.
- Consult classification manuals to locate information about disease processes.