|Medical Biller and Coder
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Compile and maintain patients' medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts.