Medical Billing Schools in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Maryland Heights has 25,756 residents. It is located in St. Louis county.
Students have a choice of one medical billing college in Maryland Heights to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 39 students completed medical billing programs in Maryland Heights.
Medical Billing Schools in Maryland Heights
13723 Riverport Drive
Maryland Heights, MO, 63043
- Certification in Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Associates in Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 356
- Average aid received per student: $2,769.00