Medical Billing Schools in New Kensington, Pennsylvania
New Kensington has a population of 14,701 and is located in Westmoreland county.
There is one medical billing college in New Kensington. 8 students were reported to have graduated from medical billing programs in New Kensington in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Billing Schools in New Kensington
950 5th Ave
New Kensington, PA, 15068
- Certification in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist / Coder
- Certification in Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 74
- Average aid received per student: $4,944.00