|Medical Biller and Coder
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Develop in-service educational materials.
- Compile medical care and census data for statistical reports on diseases treated, surgery performed, or use of hospital beds.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.