|Medical Biller and Coder
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Resolve or clarify codes and diagnoses with conflicting, missing, or unclear information by consulting with doctors or others or by participating in the coding team's regular meetings.
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.