Medical Coding Schools in Mancos, Colorado
Mancos is located in Montezuma county and has a population of 1,119.
Students have a choice of one medical coding college in Mancos to attend. 14 students were reported to have graduated from medical coding programs in Mancos in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Coding Schools in Mancos
33057 Highway 160
Mancos, CO, 81328
- Certification in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist / Coder
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 47
- Average aid received per student: $3,635.00