Medical Coding Schools in Windsor Locks, Connecticut
Windsor Locks has 12,043 residents. It is located in Hartford county.
There is one medical coding college in Windsor Locks. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 48 students completed medical coding programs in Windsor Locks.
Medical Coding Schools in Windsor Locks
995 Day Hill Rd
Windsor Locks, CT, 6095
- Certification in Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 669
- Average aid received per student: $3,805.00