|Medical Biller and Coder
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Assign the patient to diagnosis-related groups (DRGs), using appropriate computer software.