Medical Coding Schools in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Maryland Heights has a population of 25,756 and is located in St. Louis county.
There is one medical coding college in Maryland Heights. 39 students were reported to have graduated from medical coding programs in Maryland Heights in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Coding Schools in Maryland Heights
13723 Riverport Drive
Maryland Heights, MO, 63043
- Certification in Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Associates in Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 356
- Average aid received per student: $2,769.00