Medical Coding Schools in Atlantic City, New Jersey
Atlantic City has 40,517 residents. It is located in Atlantic county.
There is one medical coding college in Atlantic City for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 34 students completed medical coding programs in Atlantic City.
Medical Coding Schools in Atlantic City
8025 Black Horse Pike Bayport One Suite 250
Atlantic City, NJ, 8232
- Certification in Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 217
- Average aid received per student: $2,992.00