|Medical Biller and Coder
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Compile and maintain patients' medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts.
- Resolve or clarify codes and diagnoses with conflicting, missing, or unclear information by consulting with doctors or others or by participating in the coding team's regular meetings.
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures and treatment into computer.