Medical Transcription Schools in Vista, California
Vista has 89,857 residents. It is located in San Diego county.
There is one medical transcription college in Vista. 112 students were reported to have graduated from medical transcription programs in Vista in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Transcription Schools in Vista
2022 University Dr
Vista, CA, 92083
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 713
- Average aid received per student: $4,293.00