Medical Transcription Schools in Drumright, Oklahoma
Drumright has 2,905 residents. It is located in Creek county.
There is one medical transcription college in Drumright. 1 students were reported to have graduated from medical transcription programs in Drumright in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Transcription Schools in Drumright
3 CT Circle
Drumright, OK, 74030
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 110
- Average aid received per student: $2,595.00