Medical Transcription Schools in Idabel, Oklahoma
Idabel has 6,952 residents. It is located in McCurtain county.
Students have a choice of one medical transcription college in Idabel to attend. 0 students were reported to have graduated from medical transcription programs in Idabel in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Transcription Schools in Idabel
3205 Lincoln Road NE/Hwy 70 N
Idabel, OK, 74745
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 55
- Average aid received per student: $2,044.00