Medical Transcription Schools in McAlester, Oklahoma
McAlester is located in Pittsburg county and has a population of 17,783.
There is one medical transcription college in McAlester. 10 students were reported to have graduated from medical transcription programs in McAlester in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Transcription Schools in McAlester
301 Kiamichi Dr
McAlester, OK, 74501
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 156
- Average aid received per student: $4,136.00