- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Distinguish between homonyms and recognize inconsistencies and mistakes in medical terms, referring to dictionaries, drug references, and other sources on anatomy, physiology, and medicine.
- Answer inquiries concerning the progress of medical cases, within the limits of confidentiality laws.
- Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.