Medical Transcription Schools in Weslaco, Texas
Weslaco has 26,935 residents. It is located in Hidalgo county.
Students have a choice of one medical transcription college in Weslaco to attend. 50 students were reported to have graduated from medical transcription programs in Weslaco in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Medical Transcription Schools in Weslaco
345 S. Texas Blvd.
Weslaco, TX, 78596
- Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 350
- Average aid received per student: $2,846.00