Medical Transcription Schools in Kaysville, Utah
Kaysville has a population of 20,351 and is located in Davis county.
There is one medical transcription college in Kaysville for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 0 students completed medical transcription programs in Kaysville.
Medical Transcription Schools in Kaysville
550 E 300 S
Kaysville, UT, 84037
- Certification in Medical Transcription / Transcriptionist
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 40
- Average aid received per student: $2,073.00