- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Transcribe dictation for a variety of medical reports, such as patient histories, physical examinations, emergency room visits, operations, chart reviews, consultation, or discharge summaries.
- Return dictated reports in printed or electronic form for physician's review, signature, and corrections and for inclusion in patients' medical records.
- Take dictation using either shorthand or a stenotype machine, or using headsets and transcribing machines; then convert dictated materials or rough notes to written form.