|Mental Health Counselor
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Plan, organize and lead structured programs of counseling, work, study, recreation and social activities for clients.
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their problems.
|Addiction Social Worker
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Plan and conduct programs to prevent substance abuse, to combat social problems, or to improve health and counseling services in community.
- Educate clients and community members about mental and physical illness, abuse, medication, and available community resources.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.