|Mental Health Counselor
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Plan, organize and lead structured programs of counseling, work, study, recreation and social activities for clients.
- Meet with families, probation officers, police, and other interested parties to exchange necessary information during the treatment process.
- Learn about new developments in their field by reading professional literature, attending courses and seminars, and establishing and maintaining contact with other social service agencies.
|Addiction Social Worker
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Modify treatment plans according to changes in client status.
- Plan and conduct programs to prevent substance abuse, to combat social problems, or to improve health and counseling services in community.
- Refer patient, client, or family to community resources for housing or treatment to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness, following through to ensure service efficacy.