|Addiction Social Worker
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.
- Supervise and direct other workers who provide services to clients or patients.
- Refer patient, client, or family to community resources for housing or treatment to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness, following through to ensure service efficacy.
|Mental Health Counselor
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Coordinate and direct employee workshops, courses, and training about mental health issues.
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience and knowledge.
- Gather information about community mental health needs and resources that could be used in conjunction with therapy.