Mental Health Schools in Mission, South Dakota
Mission is located in Todd county and has a population of 904.
For South Dakota residents, the average tuition for all Mission mental health schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $1,320.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Mission mental health schools was $1,320.00.
Books and supplies for mental health schools in Mission cost an average of $500.00. Students have a choice of one mental health college in Mission to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 25 students completed mental health programs in Mission.
Mental Health Schools in Mission
E. Highway 18 101 Antelope Lake Circle
Mission, SD, 57555
- Associates in Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Bachelors in Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Masters in Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Tuition (in-state): $1,320.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $1,320.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $5,000.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 95
- Average aid received per student: $2,719.00