|Addiction Social Worker
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Interview clients, review records, conduct assessments, and confer with other professionals to evaluate the mental or physical condition of client or patient.
- Modify treatment plans according to changes in client status.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.