Mental Health Schools in Weyers Cave, Virginia
Weyers Cave has a population of 1,225 and is located in Augusta county.
For Virginia residents, the average tuition for all Weyers Cave mental health schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $2,790.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Weyers Cave mental health schools was $8,298.00.
Books and supplies for mental health schools in Weyers Cave cost an average of $900.00. There is one mental health college in Weyers Cave. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 38 students completed mental health programs in Weyers Cave.
Mental Health Schools in Weyers Cave
1 College Lane
Weyers Cave, VA, 24486
- Certification in Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Associates in Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Associates in Psychiatric / Mental Health Services Technician
- Tuition (in-state): $2,790.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $8,298.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,000.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 294
- Average aid received per student: $3,183.00