|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Cisco Network Analyst
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
|Business Information Systems Administrator
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Maintain permanent fleet cryptologic and carry-on direct support systems required in special land, sea surface and subsurface operations.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
|Cisco Network Assistant
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Develop and write procedures for installation, use, and troubleshooting of communications hardware and software.
- Visit vendors, attend conferences or training and study technical journals to keep up with changes in technology.
- Monitor system performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.