|Church Activities Director
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Locate and distribute resources such as periodicals and curricula in order to enhance the effectiveness of educational programs.
- Analyze member participation and changes in congregation emphasis to determine needs for religious education.
- Select appropriate curricula and class structures for educational programs.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Prepare and deliver sermons and other talks.
- Perform administrative duties such as overseeing building management, ordering supplies, contracting for services and repairs, and supervising the work of staff members and volunteers.
- Train leaders of church, community, and youth groups.