|Church Activities Director
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Analyze revenue and program cost data to determine budget priorities.
- Identify and recruit potential volunteer workers.
- Publicize programs through sources such as newsletters, bulletins, and mailings.
|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Study and interpret religious laws, doctrines, and/or traditions.
- Participate in fundraising activities to support congregation activities and facilities.
- Conduct special ceremonies such as weddings, funerals, and confirmations.