|Biblical Studies Teacher
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Plan and lead religious education programs for their congregations.
|Church Activities Director
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Participate in denominational activities aimed at goals such as promoting interfaith understanding or providing aid to new or small congregations.
- Attend workshops, seminars, and conferences to obtain program ideas, information, and resources.
- Confer with clergy members, congregation officials, and congregation organizations to encourage support of and participation in religious education activities.