- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
- Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Direct or provide home health services.
|Medical Services Manager
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics such as clinical procedures.
- Present clients with information required to make informed health care and treatment decisions.