- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Develop negatives and prints to produce layout photographs, using negative and print developing equipment and tools.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Use models to simulate the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.
- Assemble, typeset, scan and produce digital camera-ready art or film negatives and printer's proofs.
- Implement and maintain configuration control systems.