- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling budgeting and scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design and progress tracking.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.