|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Cisco Network Analyst
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
|Information Technology Manager
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Purchase necessary equipment.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Control operational budget and expenditures.
|Cisco Network Assistant
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Maintain needed files by adding and deleting files on the network server and backing up files to guarantee their safety in the event of problems with the network.
- Train users in use of equipment.
- Monitor system performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.