Nurse Anesthetist Schools in Lewes, Delaware
Lewes has 2,932 residents. It is located in Sussex county.
Nurse Anesthetist schools in Lewes charged students an average tuition of $4,400.00 if they were Delaware residents, and $4,400.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
There is one nurse anesthetist college in Lewes. 15 students were reported to have graduated from nurse anesthetist programs in Lewes in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Nurse Anesthetist Schools in Lewes
424 Savannah Rd
Lewes, DE, 19958
- Certification in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $4,400.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $4,400.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 0
- Average aid received per student: $0.00