Nurse Anesthetist Schools in Berea, Kentucky
Berea has a population of 9,851 and is located in Madison county.
The average cost of books and supplies for nurse anesthetist schools in Berea is $750.00. There is one nurse anesthetist college in Berea for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 13 students completed nurse anesthetist programs in Berea.
Nurse Anesthetist Schools in Berea
101 Chestnut Street
Berea, KY, 40404
- Bachelors in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $0.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $0.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $5,768.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 421
- Average aid received per student: $28,256.00