Nurse Anesthetist Schools in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Bartlesville has 34,748 residents. It is located in Osage county.
Nurse Anesthetist schools in Bartlesville charged students an average tuition of $16,870.00 if they were Oklahoma residents, and $16,870.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for nurse anesthetist schools in Bartlesville cost an average of $900.00. Students have a choice of one nurse anesthetist college in Bartlesville to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 113 students completed nurse anesthetist programs in Bartlesville.
Nurse Anesthetist Schools in Bartlesville
2201 Silver Lake Rd
Bartlesville, OK, 74006
- Associates in Nursing Science (MS PhD)
- Bachelors in Nursing Science (MS PhD)
- Associates in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Bachelors in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $16,870.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $16,870.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $6,510.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 113
- Average aid received per student: $9,237.00