Nurse Anesthetist Schools in Edinboro, Pennsylvania
Edinboro has 6,950 residents. It is located in Erie county.
Nurse Anesthetist schools in Edinboro charged students an average tuition of $5,554.00 if they were Pennsylvania residents, and $8,332.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for nurse anesthetist schools in Edinboro is $900.00. There is one nurse anesthetist college in Edinboro. Nurse Anesthetist programs in Edinboro reportedly graduated 81 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Nurse Anesthetist Schools in Edinboro
219 Meadville Street
Edinboro, PA, 16444
- Certification in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Bachelors in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Masters in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $5,554.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $8,332.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,130.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,103
- Average aid received per student: $5,165.00