Nurse Anesthetist Schools in Jackson, Tennessee
Jackson is located in Madison county and has a population of 59,643.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in nurse anesthetist schools in Jackson during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $12,082.00. The average tuition was $13,528.00 for non-residents studying in Tennessee.
Books and supplies for nurse anesthetist schools in Jackson cost an average of $1,075.00. Students who live on campus while attending a nurse anesthetist school in Jackson, can expect to pay an average of $7,038.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $3,949.00. Students have a choice of two nurse anesthetist colleges in Jackson to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 221 students completed nurse anesthetist programs in Jackson.
Nurse Anesthetist Schools in Jackson
2046 North Pky
Jackson, TN, 38301
- Associates in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $2,700.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $8,484.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,930.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 650
- Average aid received per student: $3,717.00
1050 Union University Dr
Jackson, TN, 38305
- Masters in Nurse Anesthetist
- Bachelors in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $20,280.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $20,280.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,580.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 446
- Average aid received per student: $13,160.00